niko donburi's songs about Second Life

music for those that can appreciate a $3.00 cup of coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Thursday

Second Life (That's Where I Want To Be)

Second Life (That's Where I Want To Be).mp3
written and performed by Niko Donburi

Second Life, that's where I want to be
'Cause when I'm there the real world don't bother me
So I'll log-in, if the grid ain't down
IM some friends and hope no griefers come around

Second Life, that's where my money goes
Paying tier, buying prim hair and lots of clothes
On my 512, I just rezzed my last prim
Looks like I'm gonna have to get myself a sim

In Second Life you can look real cute
Get a custom made painted skin for a birthday suit
In Second Life you can be anything
Like a full-Excite loaded Furry with a lot of bling...

With Second Life, Linden Lab made something great
Let's just hope they don't screw it up with the next update
'Cause there's no place that I would rather be
Than Second Life with all my friends IMing me

Yes, there's no place that I would rather be
Than Second Life with all my friends IMing me

* * * *

This was the first song I wrote about Second Life. It is a commentary on the addictive nature of the virtual world, the greatest time sink ever created. Log in and turn on. The subject matter naturally connected to the dangerous weed sung about in Cheech and Chong's "Up in Smoke (That's Where I Want To Be)."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home