niko donburi's songs about Second Life

music for those that can appreciate a $3.00 cup of coffee....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Wednesday

My Favorite Things (About SL)

written and performed by Niko Donburi


Offers of friendship and IM conversations
Dance balls and pose balls and new animations
Earning some Lindens with the songs that I sing
These are a few of my favorite things

Learning new games and vocabulary
Like tringo and slingo and of course primtionary
Taking a class to study scripting
These are a few of my favorite things

Wearing some clothes that a friend has made for me
Sailing a yacht on a virtual sea
Up in a sky box cybering
These are a few of my favorite things

When the grid's down
When there's griefers
When I can't TP
I simply remember my favorite things
and what Second Life means to me....

* * *

This was first performed at my first show at the House of Flames, one of the top venues in Second Life. I wanted to have a special debut so I built the show around this song. It is based on "My Favorite Things." It has been the only song that I could not find a chord chart online. So I had to figure it out by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home